Sirui R-X Series Photo/Video tripods are our tallest, strongest and most stable tripods ever! The redesigned spider – the core of the tripod – is incredibly stable and has avery high load capacity because the legs are positioned under the platform instead of alongside it.
The updated cross pattern leg construction – 10 layers of 100% carbon fiber placed in alternating directions – provides increased rigidity and vibration reduction. The ergonomic pull-out leg angle locks let you select one of the three leg angle positions very quickly and efficiently. And the auto locking mechanism adds speed and convenience. We’ve totally re-engineered the internal leg lock system for greater locking capacity, and redesigned the rubber lock knobs for extra grip in wet or cold environments.
The flat platform – excellent for use with big cameras and super telephoto lenses – can be easily replaced with a 75mm (included) or 100mm bowl (optional) for use with Sirui video heads. The 3-point locking platform makes converting the RX from a still to video tripod easy and very secure. The custom locking channel on the flat platform and video bowl insures added stability and locking integrity. This is not coming loose!
R-4214X Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Redesigned spider provides increased stability and load capacity.
- New cross pattern of Carbon Fiber layers provides significantly increased stability and vibration reduction.
- New leg angle locking system makes selecting one of the three angle positions fast and reliable.
- 3 point locking platform makes converting from a still to video tripod fast and secure (the locking channel on the platform/75mm bowl adds stability and greater locking integrity).
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Lightweight 10 layers 100% Carbon Fiber legs.
- Flat platform can be replaced with a 75mm bowl for use with SIRUI video heads.
- Built-in bubble level makes horizontal adjustments fast and easy.
- Replaceable rubber foot/stainless steel spike.
- Hanging hook is also an allen key tool.
Max Dia (mm/inch)
Min Dia (mm/inch)
Max Height (mm/inch)
Min Height (mm/inch)
Retracted H (mm/inch)